Globe Trekker: Best
Treks of The World
Whether it be in the Moroccan Sahara
Desert or on top of the Himalayas, Best Treks gives you a taste of
some of the most exceptional escapes.
Ian Wright and his fellow travelers take you to incredible trekking
destinations across some of the harshest and most remote places on earth -
across every continent - from Asia to the Arctic,
Enhanced with special additional footage, Globe Trekker's Best Treks
takes you through 2 hours of breathtaking adventures!
Along the way...
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa
- Walk the Inca Trail in Peru
- Ride with husky dogs through the wilderness of Greenland
- Raft the Salmon river in Idaho,
the largest undammed river in the USA
- Hike the world's most active volcano, Kilauea,